CEP (Consumer Empowerment Project) PhD Scholarship
Application period: 23 February to 8 March 2024
NOVA School of Law, with the financial support of the private entity Synallagma SA through the project Consumer Empowerment Project, has launched a Doctoral Research Grant for the development of a doctoral research project in one of the following disciplinary areas: EU Consumer and/or End-User Rights.
Mandatory requirement to apply for the Scholarship is to have applied to the PhD Program in Law at NOVA School of Law in the first phase of Call for Applications, which runs from 1 to 29 February 2024.
The CEP scholarship* has a total duration of 3 (three) years, starting from the date of enrolment in the PhD Program in Law, and includes:
- Coverage of the fee of the teaching part of the PhD program (1st year) in the value of 3.600,00 euro for EU applicants, or 7.000,00 euro for non-EU applicants);
Monthly salary of approximate 1.200,00 euros** for the first 12 months of PhD programfor the first 12 months of PhD program;
- Contribution to the voluntary social insurance (optional) for the first 12 months of PhD program.
*Under exclusivity work committment and incompatible with other publicly or privately funded scholarships.
**Values subject to alterations based on reference to the National Foundation for Science and Technology.
- The CEP scholarship holder will enjoy automatic affiliation as Research Fellow in the Knowledge Centres NOVA Consumer Lab or NOVA IPSI.
- Concluding the 1st year of PhD program: the CEP scholarship holder will receive the Certificate of Advanced Studies in Law.
- From the 2nd year of PhD program onwards: NSL will provide full support for further national and/or international scholarship applications.
- Research Proposal (max 1500 words, footnotes included)
- CV and List of Scientific Publications
- Confirmation of the submitted application to the PhD Program in Law at NOVA School of Law
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com with “CEP Scholarship” in the subject line.
Based on the evaluation of the Selection Committee, the shortlisted candidated may be invited for a Selection Interview.