NOVA Knowledge Centre on Intellectual Property & Sustainable Innovation (IPSI)
The NOVA Knowledge Centre on Intellectual Property & Sustainable Innovation (IPSI) is dedicated to the study and research on the legal concept, regulation, and evolution of intellectual property in a society seeking sustainability. NOVA IPSI has as its aims:
- Engaging students and early-career researchers with legal questions on sustainable incentives and access to Knowledge, Technology, and Culture;
- Enabling senior researchers and faculty members from NOVA and other universities to advance their research and transform it into policy advice, legal consultancy, legal education, and strategic litigation;
- Establishing opportunities for dialogue and collaborative project development between researchers and key stakeholders.
By pursuing these goals, NOVA IPSI proactively supports the objectives set by the UN Sustainable Development Goals and, in particular, SDG 4 (Quality Education), SDG 9 (Industry, innovation and infrastructure), and SDG 10 (Reduced inequalities).
Candidacy to join NOVA IPSI
Send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org making sure it includes:
- title of the research project you would like to develop in IPSI;
- short explanation of your research interest in IP law;
- 1 or 2 suggestions of meaningful readings relevant to the topic IP law and sustainability.